A NETWORK OF EXCELLENCE
Situated at the very heart of the Paris-Saclay campus, students in the Technology Venture Master’s Program are in a unique environment combining high-level scientific research, excellent academics, and entrepreneurial coaching, support and funding.
- During the opportunity search phase of the startup project,
- Within the M1 Class “Introduction to technology Venture”,
- and during M2, in the course of the “Entrepreneur in Residence” assignment.
Ecole Polytechnique is home to 22 laboratories, performing research in all of the major scientific fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
In addition, the Technology Venture Master’s Program also has partnerships with INRIA, DIGITEO, the CEA, and other major scientific organizations:
The Technology Venture Master’s Program works closely with top institutions from around the world, particularly with UCBerkeley, in order to explose students best practices in entrepreneurial education:
- Learn2Laucnh which consists in a full term program on UC Berkeley campus, comprising a teaching track about lean startup and customer discovery, along with an immersion in the local Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Visiting professors from top institutions around the world.
- Internship and Short-term exchange: Student may develop their project, within a partner universities.
Mentoring – Coaching – Funding
Learning about entrepreneurship doesn’t stop when classes end. From this viewpoint, the Technology Venture Master’s Program offers its student many additional connection to various entrepreneurial networks and programs, such as:
- Silicon Valley Fellowship Program: a 50k$ price plus coaching, mentoring, acceleration services and funding for selected best startup projects.
- The Refiners: an acceleration program, designed by french entrepreneurs based in San Francisco. Polytechnique is an academic partner..
- HAX: a hardware accelerator based in Shenzen, working in close partnership with Polytechnique.